Be a Supporter!

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 85 Fans

308 audio Reviews with Responses

SuperMassiveBlackHole SuperMassiveBlackHole

I fucks wit dis bro if u want u can fuck Wit dis spook city track I got but I'll make it longer so u can make it a whole track

RezzyTip responds:

Glad to see you postin again. I just checked it out & I definitely wanna use it once you make it longer! Ill pm you

[S_Rock] Lue's Knock [S_Rock] Lue's Knock

Nice I feel dis 1 but NG kinda soft now wit Dees 2014's good 2 show fem music

S-Rock responds:

I'm for the people who want free beats! an easy way to get inspiration on free stuff if it's good or bad quality :P Thanks dude! Yeah newgrounds is getting kinda soft nowa days :/

Cobicistat Cobicistat

lol makes me feel like im on a acid trip but dat aside sounds an oldschool video game i like it

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Haha thanks, dude. All about that acid vibe.

Kez- Like Me Kez- Like Me

Nice but try puttin some adlibs n da background n maybe lil pinch of autotune

kenhandra responds:

Kez- Lonely Loner Kez- Lonely Loner

Flow coo clarity is good bro but beat killin me bro kinda throws me off but fwm if u want better tracks

kenhandra responds:

I mess with it I like that get hyped beat

Instrumental 104 - DSDC Instrumental 104 - DSDC

Nice Lol kinda reminds me of lil Wayne's old tracks back wen he could spit but fwm bro

SinZLazTWordZ responds:

Haha, right? Thanks man, appreciate the review, gonna see about gettin some lyrics up on this one at some point, might take a bit, but love the instrumental regardless.

- Set it off - - Set it off -

nice...I can dig it lol but its u so I already know...but im still floatin around

Greeksta-69 responds:

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTT Whats up bro? Long time not talk!! Collabo 1 day soon? ahaha

Loops Loops

i like it just lil empty but DIS is NG so I already kno lol but Fwm homie I still got dat shit but ill send some of it 2 u 2 play around wit

TheLastBobo responds:

alright yeah im down, send it to my email we can make something happen !

[S_Rock] Battle Worn [S_Rock] Battle Worn

nice....never a disappointment nice 2 see somebody can still put quality out

S-Rock responds:

Thanks! I appreciate the review, it's nice too see reviews nowaday!
I'll continue to do what I do!

Welcom To The Show.. Welcom To The Show..

i like the feel of this track and the other u had fuck wit me on a collab id like 2 hear how ur style mixs wit mine check me out n let me kno

Dre-17 responds: