314 audio Reviews with Responses

DOPE TRAP BEAT DOPE TRAP BEAT

nice st8 flames ...id like 2 collab wit u if possible check me out n let me know wut u think

Zelgeon responds:

it would be cool if we do a collab but, trap music is not my kind of genre, i did this cuz a friend challenged me, i thought "trap is really easy to make" so i made this track ;)

[C] Legendary [C] Legendary

Yo my N***a str8 flames bro but long time no hear frm ....fwm we can make some heat

Cajete responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, it's been a while but I have a ton of music I want to post. I will def fuck with you fam. Gotta see how we do it though-- it time consuming working this 9-5 barely have time for anything now days. Hit me up on the messages or add me on facebook. Keep it contact, I'm trying to network

High Life High Life

My n***a... str8 old-school just the clarity of everything just let me spark up n let it play on repeat

teddygram responds:

Glad you liked it mane. Thanks for the review!

Birds 鳥 Birds 鳥

Has that nas feel keep it up maybe we can collar n da future

RoTbCoffee responds:

I'd be down. If you're a vocalist and would like to use this track you can download on my soundcloud free.

Fr0z- reap what you sow Fr0z- reap what you sow

Not bad work on polishin it flow n I think u can make it try making ur vocals and the track louder

fr0z responds:

Thank you. In the future ill make everything louder and clearer

[S_Rock] Triumphant [S_Rock] Triumphant

Nice had that ny feel wit the Dr Dre riffs not bad at all Sir lol

S-Rock responds:

Thanks! Appreciate the listen!

SuperMassiveBlackHole SuperMassiveBlackHole

I fucks wit dis bro if u want u can fuck Wit dis spook city track I got but I'll make it longer so u can make it a whole track

RezzyTip responds:

Glad to see you postin again. I just checked it out & I definitely wanna use it once you make it longer! Ill pm you

[S_Rock] Lue's Knock [S_Rock] Lue's Knock

Nice I feel dis 1 but NG kinda soft now wit Dees 2014's good 2 show fem music

S-Rock responds:

I'm for the people who want free beats! an easy way to get inspiration on free stuff if it's good or bad quality :P Thanks dude! Yeah newgrounds is getting kinda soft nowa days :/

Cobicistat Cobicistat

lol makes me feel like im on a acid trip but dat aside sounds an oldschool video game i like it

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Haha thanks, dude. All about that acid vibe.

Kez- Like Me Kez- Like Me

Nice but try puttin some adlibs n da background n maybe lil pinch of autotune

kenhandra responds: